TL;DR: I completed walking the Tube on August 24th, 2013 and became the first Canadian to do so. On March 8th, 2014 I officially began my continuation project of walking the entire Overground & DLR networks and on August 9th, 2015 I became the first person to walk the new 2015 tube map.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in my Randomly London v. The Tube Challenge here. I'll post updates about how the whole process is going along with links to all blog posts related to the challenge. For the time being this page will supplant my more general walking goals page.
Beyond that please follow on any of my various social media accounts. Links can be found to the right hand side of this page.
1. Waterloo & City Line (1.5 miles/2.5 km | 2 Stations)
- Waterloo & City Line Walk And Station Vists - 1.6 miles (2.6km) walked, 2 stations visited
2. Victoria Line (13.3 miles/21km | 16 Stations)
- Victoria Line Underground Stations – Facts, Trivia And Impressions - My visit to all 16 stations.
- Victoria Line Walk - Walk from Walthamstow Central to Brixton, total distance- 15.5 miles (24.9 km)
3. Bakerloo Line (14.5 miles/23.2km | 25 Stations)
- Bakerloo Line Underground Stations – Facts, Trivia And Impressions - My visit to all 25 stations.
- Bakerloo Line Walk - From Harrow & Wealdstone to Elephant & Castle total distance 22.5 miles (36.2km)
4. Hammersmith & City Line (15.9 miles/25.5km | 29 Stations)
- Hammersmith & City Line Underground Stations – Facts, Trivia And Impressions - My visit to all 27 stations.
- Walked (20.8 miles)
5. Circle Line (17 miles/27.2km | 36 Stations)
- All 36 stations visited & walked (21.4 miles)
6. Jubilee Line (22.5 miles/36.2km | 27 Stations)
- All 27 Stations visited & walked (31.5 miles)
7. Northern Line (36 miles/58km | 50 Stations)
- All 50 stations visited & walked (43.5 miles)
8. District Line (40 miles/64km | 60 Stations)
- All 60 stations visited & walked (49.68 miles)
9. Metropolitan Line (41.5 miles/66.7km | 34 Stations)
- All 34 stations visited & walked (56.31 miles)
10. Piccadilly Line (44.3 miles/71km | 53 stations)
- All 53 stations visited & walked (59.65 miles).
11. Central Line (46 miles/74km | 49 Stations)
- All 49 stations visited & walked (61.4 miles).
Overground & DLR
1. Overground: Former East London Line
- Former East London Line Walk - From Shoreditch station to New Cross Gate, total distance 10.5 miles (16.9km)
2. Overground: Gospel Oak to Barking
- Gospel Oak To Barking: Walking The Overground In Pictures - total distance 17.03 miles (27.4 km).
3. Overground: Euston to Watford
- Euston To Watford Junction: Walking The Overground In Pictures - total distance (22.27 mi; 35.84 km)