In the video above, Geoff Marshall shares some of the secrets of the Piccadilly line. These include:
- The architect who designed 26 of the 53 stations, including many of its most famous ones.
- The station that depicts rural scenes through ironwork.
- The secret design trick that allows the illiterate to identify stations.
- Where you can find the remains of a spiral escalator.
- Which station has secret platforms that are no longer used.
- And most importantly, Geoff's favourite station!
And if you enjoyed that, then you can watch the other videos in the series: