While the Jubilee line may be the youngest, even it has its fair share of secrets. Geoff Marshall shares just a few of the line’s secrets such as the Tube’s most pointless waiting room, where to find a Beatles themed coffee shop, the secret platforms at Charing Cross, the hidden entrance to the Houses of Parliament, and the cinema inside a tube station.
And if you enjoyed that one there’s even more videos:
- Secrets Of The Bakerloo Line
- Secrets of the Central Line
- Secrets of The District Line
- Secrets of The Northern Line
- Secrets of The Victoria Line
For more Tube trivia be sure to visit his website.