In this video Geoff Marshall decides to take a trip around the Circle line, only to end back where he started. Along the way he uncovers some trivia and secrets such as:
- The Bermuda triangle of tube stations.
- The station who’s tiles revel former train services.
- Where you can find a memorial plaque to a deceased station cat.
- The drain cover that reveals when London Underground HQ was built.
- The narrow house that blocks the railway.
- The station with not 1 but 2 hidden platforms.
Circle line not enough for you? Well you can also watch the other videos in this series: