Today is the final Secrets of the Underground video in the series. In this video Geoff Marshall looks at the Waterloo and City Line, the Tube’s shortest. Now you’d think there wouldn’t be too many secrets on such a short line, but Geoff’s been very sneaky and manages to uncover the following:
- The duration of a trip between the two ends of the line.
- The lie told during the Victoria line video.
- The lie told during the Hammersmith & City line video.
- The lie told during the Circle line video.
- The two lies told during the Met line video.
- How they get Waterloo & City line trains in and out of the tunnels.
- Where you can find a Greathead shield you can walk through.
It’s too bad there aren’t more tube lines to include in this series, but like me perhaps Geoff can now focus on the Overground and the DLR for his next videos.
You can read my account of the Waterloo and City line here: Waterloo & City Line – Walk And Tube Station Visits
You can also watch all the other Secrets of the Underground videos in the series here:
- Secrets of the Metropolitan Line
- Secrets of the Circle Line
- Secrets of the Hammersmith and City Line
- Secrets of the Piccadilly Line
- Secrets Of The Jubilee Line
- Secrets Of The Bakerloo Line
- Secrets of the Central Line
- Secrets of The District Line
- Secrets of The Northern Line
- Secrets of The Victoria Line