Big cities in general and London in particular seem to lend themselves to timelapse videos. If you’ve read this blog for any period of time you’ll know I’m a huge fan of timelapse films and one of my favourite film makers is Mattia Bicchi. He’s done some amazing videos over the last year or so, including the London Architecture Time Lapse above.
This is another wonderful video that features many of his tracking timelapse shots and many architecturally interesting locations in London, that while well known, aren’t famous. The full list of locations include:
- Canary Wharf
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Strata Tower
- King’s Cross Station
- Palestra Building
- Royal Albert Hall (amazing tracking shot)
- British Museum
- RBS Building
- Broadgate Tower
- Wembley Stadium (amazing tracking shot)
- Heron Tower
- O2 Arena (amazing tracking shot)
- St. Giles Building
- The Shard
- National Maritime Museum (amazing tracking shot)
- Wellington Arch (great zooming shot)
- St. Paul’s Cathedral (amazing tracking shot)
- Houses of Parliament (great zooming shot)
Not sure how he’s able to find so many blue sky days in London. Among his best yet, so give it a watch.
You can follow Mattia’s work on his website, Facebook, and Twitter.